Our client is a traditional High Street practice who have been helping local people and business for more than 200 years.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Residential Property Paralegal. You must be self-motivated, organised and possess excellent communication skills. Previous experience of working in a conveyancing department within a legal environment is essential, with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualities:
- Having the ability to work on own Residential Property matter files from start to finish, including reporting to clients and raising enquiries.
- Dealing with various Shared Equity transactions acting for both buyers and sellers.
- Experience of using a case management system.
- Typing speeds of 60 WPM +
- Strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a great eye for detail
- Has the ability to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines
- Professional, motivated and personable
- Have excellent Customer Service skills and is able to provide excellent client care at all times
- Manage client files and quickly find information
- Provide daily administration support
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- A professional & friendly disposition is essential with the ability to work well as part of a team and able to use initiative where appropriate.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.