Our client is a full-service law firm with a reputation for providing an excellent and outstanding service to clients. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Private Client Paralegal to join them to provide support to the qualified legal advisors.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to work with a team of experienced legal advisors specialising in Wills, Estate Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Probate and Estate Administration.
- Drafting legal documents for review by legal advisors relating to Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Estate Planning, Probate and Estate Administration.
- Preparing HMRC inheritance tax forms and schedules.
- Handling and assisting with Probate and Estate Administration tasks including contacting clients.
- Raising bills on behalf of qualified fee earners.
- Building strong relationships and communicating with clients and third parties.
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
- Ideally you will have experience working as a Paralegal in a Private Client legal team.
- First class written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional levels of accuracy.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Ability to prioritise your own workload.
- You will be a people person who is approachable and someone who can deal with sensitive information in a compassionate manner.
- Ability to demonstrate resilience in a dynamic environment.
You can expect:
- A genuinely supportive and collaborative environment working closely with a friendly and experienced legal team.
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of Private Client matters with an established and growing client base.
- The chance to develop and grow your skills and experience.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Friendly working environment
- Pension scheme
- Supported training
- You will be provided with both responsibility and support to enable your career to develop and progress
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.