Legal Southwest Ltd
Our client is a Devon based modern law practice with their head office in based in Plymouth, Devon.
Their busy and growing Disputes and Litigation team has strong links with other local professional services firms and enjoys a wide client base. In this role you will provide paralegal and administrative support to the team on a range of litigation matters and have the ability to work efficiently, provide a high-quality service to clients and will have enthusiasm for the role, demonstrating commitment to the firm and its objective to provide exceptional legal experiences to our clients.
Day to day duties will include assisting with preparing court documentation, producing trial bundles, helping to progress cases for the team, assisting with Court applications, communicating with clients, assisting with the drafting of documents and providing general administrative support.
Main Purpose of the role:
- Assisting a growing team with a varied litigation caseload
- Dealing with client queries and correspondence, progressing matters and ensuring excellent standards of customer service are met at all times
- Assisting with the drafting of standard documents, under fee earner supervision
- Providing administrative support
You must also possess excellent:
- Communication skills
- Time management skills and able to prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail
You must be able to:
- Demonstrate a passion for client service excellence
- Deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with team members the firms’ employees and partners.
- Work well under pressure within stipulated timescales and meet deadlines
You will be:
- Proud of a professional and positive work attitude with the ability to embrace change
- Willing to attend courses and webinars to increase knowledge and understanding
- Keen to work towards or demonstrate the firm’s core competencies
- Be able to provide a confident and positive input, taking responsibility and ownership for the success of the firm and your own development
- Competitive Salary
- Five weeks’ annual leave, plus bank holidays, plus 2 days over the Christmas period.
- Contributory pension scheme with variable contribution options.
- Employee Assistance Programme (counselling service).
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.