Our client is a leading law firm with offices across Devon, Cornwall and Somerset. Rewarding the staff with flexibility, competitive salaries, a generous holiday plan and a fantastic benefits package.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an individual with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in dealing with Trust Administration, IHT experience is not essential but would assist, (ATT, CTA or TEP qualified but not necessary).
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, willing, and strong team player, have an excellent balance between technical ability and commercial awareness, possess strong organisational and inter-personal skills and be IT proficient.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the following areas of Taxation and Legal work:
- Fundamental principles of capital gains and income tax and their application in relation to Discretionary, Life Interest and Bare Trusts.
- Administration and taxation of Trusts, including Annual Trust Accounts, IHT100 preparation and Submissions when necessary, SA900 preparation and submission.
- Trust Registration Service and understanding when it is necessary.
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge, undertaking further training as required.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel between offices when required.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.