Our client is a Devon based modern law practice with their head office in based in Plymouth, Devon.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Wills and Probate Solicitor / Legal Executive to join a well-established team, Monday to Friday – 35 hours per week.
This is an opportunity to join a very supportive, highly regarded and well-established team. The purpose of this role is to manage your own varied caseload of Wills, Probate, Trust and Power of Attorney matters. The successful candidate must have at least 3 years PQE and ideally be a member of STEP or SFE, although not essential.
You will be based at the Plymouth office with the flexibility to work from home two days a week.
For the role you will:
- Proud of a professional and positive work attitude with the ability to embrace change
- Willing to attend courses and webinars to increase knowledge and understanding
- Keen to work towards or demonstrate the firm’s core competencies
- Assist with the marketing of the department and the firm
- Competitive Salary
- Five weeks’ annual leave, plus bank holidays, plus 2 days over the Christmas period.
- Contributory pension scheme with variable contribution options.
- Employee Assistance Programme (counselling service).
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.