Our client is one of the largest legal practices in the South West, with a number of offices across Devon. They have clearly defined divisions catering for business and private clients, their teams are able to offer the very best legal advice through a full range of legal services, across a wide range of areas and commercial sectors.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive to join them on a permanent basis due to growth and expansion.
- To provide an efficient, effective and complete legal service ensuring client satisfaction at all times; seeking support and advice from other members of the team whenever necessary.
- To promote and develop the department internally and externally
- To promote and develop the firm.
- Maintain the high reputation of the firm.
Skill and Knowledge required:
- To develop personal skills, expertise and experience in the area of private client including all aspects of Wills, Probate and Power of Attorney matters.
- To be aware of current issues and updates. To be PQE 5 years, STEP, SFE and/or ACTAPS membership welcomed but not essential.
The successful applicant must be able to work effectively within a team. Task assignment amongst the team is constant to ensure the matter is undertaken in the most cost-effective manner possible.
You will need to possess the willingness to promote the firm and develop personal connections; to market the services of the department internally to the rest of the firm and as a whole externally. Experience in marketing and practice development would be welcomed.
The successful candidate must be professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious. To work with other fee earners and seek advice and assistance whenever needed to develop knowledge and skills, and to improve ability. Ensure that all courses booked are attended including any management courses provided to develop personal skills.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.