Our client is a successful and expanding law firm and is constantly creating new opportunities for experienced and skilled individuals. They understand that their staff are essential for the future and value the contribution each individual makes to their success. The Partners of this law firm are ambitious and forward thinking, they have implemented IT solutions to ensure that they are able to offer their staff the very best in technology in order to allow everyone the opportunity to work successfully from home if required. This role will be part home based & office based for the time being and maybe beyond that if preferred.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Family Solicitor who has experience of both Private & Public Family Law, to join their team in Bridgwater.
- Divorce & matrimonial disputes
- Separation agreements
- Co-habitation disputes
- Financial settlements upon divorce, separation and civil partnership dissolution
- Pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements
- Living together agreements/co-habitation deeds
- Advice in relation to other family property disputes
- Children (including contact, residence, relocation and parental responsibility)
- Marketing & Business development skills
Our client offers a competitive salary and career progression for the right individual.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.