On behalf of our client, we are assisting them to recruit an experienced Conveyancer (5 years + PQE) to join them on a Permanent basis to work in their office on the outskirts of Plymouth. (Full-time and part-time hours considered)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge and experience working within a busy residential conveyancing department seeing a transaction through from instruction to post completion;
- Have strong communication and client care skills to ensure our clients receive an efficient, reliable and friendly service over the telephone, in written correspondence and face to face;
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation;
- Keep the case management system up to date in real time;
- Have the ability to manage their own workload, have attention to detail and excellent typing skills;
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft office and a case management system;
- Be passionate about law and have a strong work ethic.
Competive salary on offer together with have a full-time assistant.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send us your CV via the form below.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.