Legal Southwest Ltd
Our client is recognised as one of the leading law firms in Cornwall and Devon and the longest established firm in the region.
They take enormous pride in being rooted in the communities of the south west, serving the business and personal interests of their clients from an extensive branch network of nine offices, ranging geographically from Penzance in the west to Holsworthy in the east.
Many of their employees have roots in Devon and Cornwall and thus bring an understanding to every legal problem they face.
Our client describes themselves as, friendly and professional, they are an employer of choice in the Southwest for Legal professionals and support staff alike.
Due to sustained high demand an opening has arisen in Commercial Property specifically for a Lawyer already established or interested in becoming a part of the Agricultural Rural Services arm of the team.
The Rural Services Team within this firm are well respected and many clients have long standing relationships with the firm and require assistance with their growing requirements and needs.
The role itself will be supported by an experienced administration team alongside the wider Commercial Property and Business Services Lawyers.
What you will do:
- Handle Commercial Property work primarily in the Agricultural sector
- Build relationships with our clients and contacts and explore opportunities for growth
Experience and Qualifications you need:
- Minimum 3 years PQE in Commercial Property
- Good communication skills
- Interest and curiosity of agricultural property law
You will love this role if:
- You have enthusiasm for working in the agricultural sector and want to join a Rural Services team who are well established and respected in the market.
- You enjoy working in a well-connected and thriving team
- You what to continue to expand knowledge of the sector whatever your existing level
You will be a success if:
- You enjoy delivering knowledgeable technical legal advice
- You enjoy connecting with our clients and delivering strong client care
Depending on the experience and knowledge you bring, the role offers tangible further opportunities for advancement or to assist in building your career. Within the Commercial Property Team our client is genuinely equipped to offer collaboration or support with your position. The team have received recognition from the Legal 500 in 2021.
Additional benefits include
- Group pension plan
- Annual bonus scheme
- Medical cash plan
- Life assurance
- Holiday trading
- Private medical insurance options
- Cycle to work
- Discounted shopping platform
The role will be predominantly based in St Austell, discussions regarding hybrid / remote work will be encouraged for the right candidate.
This is a full-time position. 35 hours a week Monday to Friday however we welcome applications from candidates looking for alternative working arrangements.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.