Legal Southwest Ltd
Our client boasts an excellent mix of international specialists and regional lawyers delivering a quality service to clients both locally and across the world.
They have attracted a team of high calibre legal professionals who provide their clients with a personal, high-quality service from four offices across the Southwest.
Their client focused approach and legal expertise combine to meet the needs of both private individuals and families, and leading commercial businesses.
Due to the continuing growth of their Commercial Property offering, on behalf of our client we are looking for an additional fee earner to join their experienced team.
This is a full-time post and the ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3+ years post qualification experience;
- Be able to demonstrate excellent client care skills;
- Be able to work harmoniously with the wider team;
- Be able to manage a varied commercial property caseload (a mixed commercial and residential caseload can also be considered);
- Be enthusiastic and willing to engage in the business development of the department and potentially the opportunity to establish a department of their own; and
- Be able to demonstrate consistent fee earning with limited supervision.
What to expect in return:
- Competitive, market rate salary and benefits;
- Excellent opportunities for career progression;
- The opportunity to take a central role in the development of the firm’s litigation offering;
- A supportive working environment with importance placed on a healthy work / life balance
There are excellent opportunities for career progression. This firm offer a supportive working environment with importance placed on a healthy work / life balance.
(Whilst it is not contractual home working is allowed with most staff opting to work 3 days in the office & 2 at home, where department size etc., allows – irrelevant of position.)
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.