Our Client has offices in Exeter, Teignmouth and Newton Abbot offering an extensive legal service to businesses and individuals both locally and nationally. They are recognised as the leading law firm for several niche sectors and acting for trade associations puts them at the cutting edge of legal developments affecting those businesses. This firm have also been recognised in the Legal 500 and Chambers UK legal directories in a number of fields.
We are seeking a Solicitor/Legal Executive for the Litigation team for this professional law firm based in Exeter. You will be experienced in dispute resolution, are committed to delivering high standards of client care and is looking for their next step. Experience in dealing with consumer contract disputes, sale of goods issues, or property disputes is preferred but not essential.
We are open to candidates from a variety of backgrounds. You might be a recently qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive, but you will have some experience in dispute resolution and will be looking for the chance to join a commercially focused team to consolidate your career.
You will also be very well organised, have a ‘can-do’ attitude and an ability to work closely with team members. In addition, you will be comfortable promoting the firm at national and local events.
Hours: 36.25 per week (Monday to Friday 8.45 am to 5.00 pm with a one-hour break for lunch).
- 23 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays plus some time at Christmas (this varies every year depending on when the office shuts and is not contractual). The 23 days rises to 24 and then 25 days with service.
- Scheme to allow additional time off to work with a registered charity.
- Pension scheme with a 3% contribution by the firm and currently a 1.3% contribution by employee (this rises next April to 2%)
- Death in service benefit of three-time salary
- Child care voucher scheme and a travel loan scheme
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.