Our client is an Award-Winning Niche Family professional Law firm and we are seeking a Family/Child Care Solicitor – 3 years PQE for their office in North Devon.
We are seeking ambitious, dedicated and hard-working Child Care Solicitors who are seeking to progress their careers in a flexible and supportive working environment.
The client base includes a diverse range of people, some being particularly vulnerable, a proportion of whom have experienced domestic, sexual or criminal abuse or have mental health issues and so you will need to possess demonstrable skills and attributes in order to best serve clients.
The successful applicants are likely to have:
- At least 3 years PQE
- Experience of working in a specialist team
- Looking to manage a varied and challenging caseload of public law cases
- Excellent interpersonal and client care skills
- Advocacy experience
- Membership of Children Panel (preferred but not essential)
- A developed strong personal brand and reputation
- Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Being a part of a genuine fun-loving team
- Flexible working negotiable
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 0900-1730.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.