Our client is a long-established practice with a strong presence throughout Devon. They offer excellent career prospects, competitive salaries and benefits in return for the commitment and dedication that their employees contribute to the firm.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Private Client Lawyer with 5 years+ PQE to join the well-regarded and growing Private Client department based in Torquay. You will be a motivated, client focused and friendly Private Client Lawyer who is looking for a new and challenging opportunity with an employer of choice.
The team combines efficient legal support colleagues with trusted and experienced lawyers who together deliver outstanding client care across the full range of private client services.
Within their caring, friendly and experienced private client team, you will feel supported in what you do whilst enjoying the autonomy to develop your practice and client engagement.
You will undertake fee earning work with specific responsibility for Wills, Estate Administration, Probates, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Trust and Inheritance Tax Planning as well as Trust administration.
Your role in the Private Client team is key. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of undertaking a broad sweep of private client work and to be a confident advocate for the most vulnerable in our society. It is important to us that you can evidence compassion and care in your practice.
Your enthusiasm for the law should be evident in your engagement with this specialism.
- Ideally have 5 years+ PQE in private client work.
- Have a sound understanding of the private client discipline.
- Be focused on and committed to delivering first-class client service.
- Have demonstrable experience of developing relationships with both new and existing clients, as well as referrers of work.
- Be a team player with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Enjoy working in an environment that is highly focused but friendly and supportive.
- Contribute to the future success of the private client team and the wider firm.
- Competitive salary.
- Good holiday entitlement plus bank holidays.
- An additional day’s leave on your birthday.
- Health care cash plan for all employees.
- Life Insurance.
- Free staff legal services – wills and conveyancing.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Membership of Mindful Employer.
- A range of initiatives to support physical and mental health wellbeing.
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.