Our client is a well-established, successful law firm who provide a quality and professional service. Located in the centre of rural Somerset they offer a quality of life, no long commute and no compromise on caseload.
With several offices in the region, they have a diverse client base that includes well known commercial clients and individuals from every walk of life. They have international, national, and local clients and their success is measured by the value they create for each and every one of them.
- Administer all aspects of Residential Conveyancing on behalf of clients, ensuring due diligence has taken place in all areas of processing a residential property transaction
- Demonstrate current practical knowledge of the law relating to all aspects of residential property transactions including: Leaseholds, Freeholds, Registered and Unregistered Properties and relating to transactions including – sales, purchase and re-mortgage, new build, right to buy, help to buy, shared ownership, lease extensions, deeds of variation and other schemes
- Undertake any research necessary to give correct advice
- Maintain the highest level of client service to all parties
- Achieve time and billing targets
- Manage a varied caseload whilst being flexible to changing demands
- Demonstrate effective time management skills; ensuring client matters are progressed in an effective way and files are kept in good order
- Establish a good working relationship colleagues; assisting with department workflow when required
- Work as part of a team on other client projects
- Be willing to expand into new areas of work
- Operate a successful networking strategy by taking an active role in business development activities; marketing yourself, the department and firm as a whole
- Show a genuine desire and interest in building client relationships by sharing the firm’s ethos of providing exceptional client care
In return you will receive:
A competitive salary, a discretionary bonus, good annual holiday and be part of a pension scheme.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send us your CV via the form below.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.