Our client has offices across Somerset & Dorset. They provide a wide range of legal services to both individuals and business customers.
On behalf of our Client, we are currently seeking an experienced and preferably qualified Conveyancer to join the Residential Conveyancing Department on a permanent full-time basis, with a competitive salary.
- You can be based from any one of their Somerset based offices, you will be required to deal with all aspects of transactional residential conveyancing work under the supervision of the Team Leader including the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties, new-build homes, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and first registrations.
- You will also be required to attend clients at our other offices when necessary
- Working within an experienced and supportive team there are genuine opportunities for career development and progression for the right person, including participation in the marketing and business development of the department.
- This is a busy role requiring a proactive individual who will demonstrate a positive approach to work whilst maintaining a resilience and focus under pressure.
- As a team player you will have strong communication and organisational skills.
- You will possess a solid level of legal knowledge to enable you to advise clients with confidence and authority.
- With sound client facing skills you will be able to demonstrate an exceptional level of personal service.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send us your CV via the form below.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.