Our client is a well-established law firm and on their behalf, we are looking for a Law Graduate / Legal Assistant to join their Residential Property team on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will need to support the team’s case handlers by performing clerical and administrative work that requires knowledge of legal terms, documents, processes, and procedures.
- Use of the case management system
- Preparation of a variety of legal documents
- Raising relevant searches
- Preparing completion documentation
- Communicating with third parties to include other side Solicitors, Lenders, Estate Agents, Clients, Mortgage Brokers etc.
- Arrange and undertake clerical and administrative duties as may reasonably be required to ensure the smooth running of files.
- Taking instruction and completing tasks set by the Residential Property Team and other associated tasks as required.
You will be able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and be comfortable working under pressure within tight time frames. The role is a predominantly computer based within an office environment, so an understanding of computers and an ability to pick up new software systems is critical.
You will be expected to be customer facing when needed and have a confident demeanour when communicating with all parties. The ideal candidate will be happy to take on a variety of tasks without complaint, work effectively as part of a team and have the ability to pick up tasks and terminology effectively.
For this role you will be a Law Graduate or have some form of previous legal experience.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.