Legal Southwest Ltd
Our clients Residential Property team is a multi-award winning team and work throughout Cornwall and Devon providing a personal bespoke service to clients, combining the newest technology with traditional professional standards of personal attention and service.
They have built a reputation over the last decade of being one of the most forward thinking firms by regional, if not, national standards and a number of their departments and lawyers are recognised as the leaders in the region.
What you will do:
- Manage a varied caseload from start to post completion including; sales & purchase, equity release, right to buy, shared ownership schemes, lease extensions, freehold, leasehold, newbuild, affordable, auctions.
- Hold and develop new relationships with introducers
- Manage more complex cases such as creation of new easements, adverse possession, relinquishing easements or covenants, etc.
- Liaise with vendors, purchasers, solicitors, financial advisors and estate agents
Experience and Qualifications you need:
- At least 3 years’ conveyancing experience in managing a varied case load
- Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
To take on this challenge you will have:
- An exemplary background in all aspects of conveyancing
- Good organisational skills with a proven planned approach
- Excellent computer skills and be competent in the use of MS software and case management software
- Excellent and strong communication skills and an approachable manner
- A pro-active approach to risk management
- Group pension plan
- Annual bonus scheme
- Medical cash plan
- Life assurance
- Holiday trading
- Private medical insurance options
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work
- Discounted shopping platform
Our client is passionate about supporting their lawyers to work in the most effective way possible and are open to discussion regarding location and working remotely.
This is a full-time position. 35 hours a week Monday to Friday.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.