Our client is an expert legal firm serving the Plymouth & surrounding areas. They have broad experience across the legal sector coupled with having a friendly and approachable attitude towards their clients.
On our clients behalf we are looking for a Residential / Commercial Property Fee Earner on a full-time permanent basis to join their busy offices based in either Plymouth or Kingsbridge, Devon. With a requirement to also be prepared to travel to our other offices in Tavistock, Torpoint and Kingsbridge, as and when required (you will be given plenty of notice).
You will be a Solicitor or FILEx specialising in either Residential Conveyancing and/or Commercial Conveyancing, ideally, you will have 2-4 years’ PQE. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Fee Earner looking for personal and career growth opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice. There is the potential for the successful candidate to have long term partnership prospects.
The Role & Requirements:
You will deal with a busy caseload including purchase, re-mortgage and sale files relating to freehold and leasehold properties.
You will be able to manage a variety of commercial transactions including but not limited to sale and purchase of commercial property, drafting leases and lease extensions.
- The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Partner in charge of the department but will have full autonomy to run their own cases.
- The ability to build and maintain good rapport with Clients, as well as provide clear & accurate advice.
- Maintaining a professional and polite demeanour at all times.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a true team player & not be afraid to learn new techniques and skills.
- Good presentation and organisational skills.
- Location: Plymouth or Kingsbridge
- Salary range: Dependant on Experience
- Benefits: Fee based Bonus Scheme
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 2-4 years’ PQE
- Working Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday)
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.