Our client is an award-winning Southwest law firm. On their behalf we are looking for an experienced Conveyancer to join their Property team based in Exeter.
This is a full-time opportunity working 9am – 5:15pm, Monday to Friday.
You will be working as a Conveyancer in the property team, and you will be responsible for assisting clients in sale and purchase of residential property.
- This will include, but is not limited to residential property sales, purchases, re-mortgages, transfer of equity, shared-ownership transactions, assents, first registrations of title, applications for possessory title in adverse possession matters, and reconstruction of title where the deeds have been lost.
- This role also requires supervision and mentoring of junior members of the team.
For this position you will be:
- Either a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with at least five years PQE.
- You will be a residential property expert with a proven track record of assisting clients in a variety of property transactions.
- Commercially aware, you will have the ability to enhance the firm’s reputation through delivery of exceptional client service.
- The ability to adapt, be flexible, and to work as a part of a team are essential.
- Previous team leading or line management experience is desirable.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday per year, life assurance and private medical insurance schemes.
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.