Legal Southwest Ltd
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Receptionist on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will be working in the main reception area, often you will be the first contact the clients will have had with the Firm either in person or over the phone. You will be meeting and greeting internal and external clients ensuring they all receive a warm welcome and leave with the best impression of the firm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver a quality professional reception service to the firm’s clients, Partners and employees at all times
- Maintain the Reception area to ensure that it is always smart, professional looking and tidy
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and redirect to the appropriate person, take accurate, clear telephone messages and passing on to the relevant person in a timely fashion
- Ensure the meeting room(s) are cleared promptly after use and client ready at all times
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Able to use initiative and be proactive
- Flexible and committed
- Driven and enthusiastic
- A willingness to learn
- A self starter
- Strong client focus
- Polite with a calm and professional manner
- Previous office and reception experience
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.