Delivering a first-class service to their community is what sets our client apart from other law firms. This multi-office firm, based in the Southwest, are proud of their ‘can do’ culture; they offer stimulating work as well as the opportunity to be ambitious and forward-thinking. They want people to enjoy their work, fulfil their career potential and excel at everything they do.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Residential Conveyancer, to be based in their well-established and successful Torquay Office. This is a permanent role and full-time and part-time candidates will be considered.
- To provide a high quality, effective, legal service to your clients
- To promote and develop the department internally and externally.
- Working independently on your own caseload, dealing with a variety of Residential matters, such as advising clients on the buying and selling of properties, transfer of equity, shared ownership and remortgages will be essential. However, the successful candidate will have access to mentors and colleagues to offer support.
- Solicitors, Legal Executive, Licenced Conveyancers and Practitioners will be considered.
- The ideal candidate should be 2 years PQE with residential property experience, or to have successfully managed your own residential property caseload for a minimum of 3 years. Completed qualification is not essential.
- The successful candidate should be able to work in a team, working successfully with other Lawyers and support staff.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send us your CV via the form below.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.