Our client is a professional and friendly law firm based in Truro central.
On their behalf we are looking to recruit a Property Legal Assistant / Paralegal to join them on a permanent, full-time basis.
Our client is flexible on the level of experience for the role and would welcome Law Graduates and candidates either qualified or part qualified in law or those with strong administration backgrounds.
Key responsibilities include:
- Call handling, taking messages and reporting back to the fee earners
- Taking client instructions, updating clients and third parties on the progression of their matter (both personal meetings and via telephone and emails)
- General administration and housekeeping of files
- Drafting emails, letters, court documents and financial statements
- Adhering to deadlines and monthly financial team targets
The role offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to progress, with the firm having a track record of training and promoting members of staff from entry level through to qualified positions. The firm offers a flexible approach to training contracts and CILEX qualification to invested members of the team and welcome the addition of keen and enthusiastic colleagues.
Good customer facing experience required, confidence in dealing with telephone enquiries in a professional and friendly manner is essential.
Salary: dependent on experience.
Office hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.