Legal Southwest Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with solid Probate experience to join a lovely firm, based in their Dartmouth Office.
The successful candidate will have a friendly and approachable persona with plenty of positive client contact in the past as this firm really do work hard to build strong Solicitor/Client relationships. You must also be a team player who is able to work to deadlines whilst still maintaining calm and focus!
You will be able to work unsupervised in all aspects of Private Client Law including:
- Dealing with day to day correspondence.
- Interviewing clients.
- Administration of Estates including preparation of IHT400, IHT205, PA1P and PA1A, power of attorney, IHT calculations, affidavits, deeds of variation, deeds of appointment, valuing shares, making claims for relief on loss on sale of shares and land, estate accounts; making probate applications online.
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Power of Attorney.
- Drafting non-complex Wills.
- Preparing COP forms, making applications for Deputyship and preparing annual deputy accounts.
- Preparing and submitting Land Registry forms AP1 (Application to Change the Register), TR1 (Transfer), AS1 (Assent) and RX3 (Application to Remove a Restriction): includes applications online.
This is an opportunity to work with high net-worth clients in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK. Our client offers competitive salaries and a great work/life balance.
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this role further or send us your CV below in confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.