Our client is a highly regarded and long-established legal firm based in South Devon who are looking to appoint a full-time Private Client Chartered Legal Executive. Joining an established team of Legal Professionals, you will be providing specialist legal support and advice to clients, to include:
- All aspects of estate planning including lifetime and post-death planning.
- Estate Administration and Probate
- Preparation of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyship applications
- Providing advice on Trusts
- Advising clients about inheritance tax, capital gains tax, income tax and the creation of lifetime trusts
- Executor Support
- Preparing deeds of variation, deeds of gifts and deeds of family arrangement
- Business Services including Document drafting, Business Lasting Powers of Attorney and Trusts.
We would like to hear from experienced candidates who:
- Have 2+ Years’ PQE.
- Can demonstrate a detailed knowledge and expertise in dealing with private client matters, including wills, probate, tax, and trusts.
- Have a good academic background.
- Can work effectively as a private client lawyer within a private client team.
We also welcome applications from those with experience of working in estate administration who want to train to be a Chartered Legal Executive. Along with joining a great team, successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 per annum.
- Joining bonus of £1,000 paid upon completion of 12 week probation period.
- Career progression opportunities.
- No out of hours or weekend working.
- Free onsite parking.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned offices.
The hours are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.