On behalf of our client we are seeking an experienced Administrator to fulfil a role in their Private Client department based in Yeovil.
For this role you should have excellent communication, administration and client facing skills alongside enviable experience of dealing with complex matters. Previous experience of Private Client within a professional or legal setting is desirable.
You will be working in the Yeovil office in the Private Client team. You will be a self starter and support the team with all administrative duties required.
Additionally, you will:
• Possess excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Be able to demonstrate that you are proactive and self motivated
• Have a polite, helpful and professional approach with clients and colleagues alike.
• Be able to communicate and act in a professional manner.
• Be able to work under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
• Have the ability to type fast and accurately.
Hours of work are between Monday and Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.