Our client is a successful and expanding law firm and is constantly creating new opportunities for experienced and skilled individuals. They understand that their staff are essential for the future and value the contribution each individual makes to their success.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Personal Tax Solicitor to join their busy, successful team, you can based yourself from any of their offices which are spread across Devon and Somerset.
On our clients behalf we are seeking an individual who is either ATT, CTA or TEP qualified with a minimum of 3 years experience in dealing with Trust Administration, Personal Income Tax Returns and general tax advice. IHT experience is not essential but preferable.
You will be an enthusiastic, willing and strong team player, have an excellent balance between technical ability and commercial awareness, possess strong organisational and inter-personal skills and be IT proficient.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the following areas of private client work:
- Fundamental principles of capital gains and income tax and their application in an estate planning context.
- The formation, administration and taxation of trusts
- Administration of Estates (including administration of Will Trusts) variation of estates
- You will have excellent communication and client care skills
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge, undertaking further training as required
- Excellent IT Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to travel between offices when required
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.