Our client who is an Award-Winning Niche Family Law firm is seeking a full time Paralegal for the Family and/or Children team based in Barnstaple.
The client base includes a diverse range of people, some being particularly vulnerable, a proportion of whom have experienced domestic, sexual or criminal abuse or have mental health issues and so you will need to possess demonstrable skills and attributes in order to best serve clients.
You will need to show maturity, empathy and be able to provide “solution focused” guidance whilst supporting the solicitors with general case management.
Applicants with a Law degree or LPC graduate will be considered, experience as a practiced paralegal preferred but not essential.
The right candidate will demonstrate:
- Good knowledge of Family/Children Law
- A passion for family law
- Be highly organised and systematic in your approach with the ability to prioritise and use your own initiative.
- Display confidence in using various ICT systems
- Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Be a team-player.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Mentoring from highly experienced colleagues
- Being a part of a genuine fun-loving team
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.