On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Marketing Assistant to help drive the execution of existing marketing strategies across a diverse range of work types. This is an exciting opportunity for an eager and creative individual to join a dynamic and growing Plymouth law firm.
- Assist and co-ordinate the production and administration of web and email content
- Creation and Publication of multimedia content (Video and Photography)
- Administrate and support the company’s presence in Social Media platforms
- Provide measurement and reporting to help business decisions
- Ensure marketing information is up to date
- Provide necessary departmental administration support
- Provide support in co-ordination and administration of exhibitions, shows and conference events
- Helping to organise and analyse market research
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department
- Assist with the promotion of marketing initiatives
- Assist with the data gathering and analysis from relevant platforms
- Create relevant reports where necessary
The successful candidate will:
- Have good communication and time management skills
- Business or Marketing qualification or experience is preferable
- Some form of understanding of the legal sector is preferable
Full time position.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.