Our client has five offices across Somerset & Dorset. They provide a wide range of legal services to both individuals and business customers.
They believe that not all law firms are the same, they believe that they can not only provide clients with expert advice, but crucially offer excellent service and real value for money.
They have been serving the community for nearly 100 years by investing time, energy and attention in the things that matter and they intend to continue to offer legal services for the next hundred years too!
We are seeking a Legal Secretary for the Conveyancing team at this professional law firm based in Bridgwater.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and qualities:
- is confident in their secretarial abilities.
- has typing speeds of 60 WPM +
- has strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- is a team player with a great eye for detail.
- is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines.
- is professional, motivated and be personable.
About the role:
- responsible for providing support to the fee earners.
- required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company’s procedures.
- manage client files as will be speaking with clients.
- provide daily administration.
- any other duties as and when required.
The exact benefits you would receive depend on your position, but they might include the following:
- Up to 25 working days holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Hours 9am – 5.30pm
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send us your CV via the form below.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.