Our client is a Devon-based modern law practice, with a strong heritage of over 200 years, based in Plymouth with satellite offices in Plympton & Plymstock. They have a diverse client base which they are still expanding.
We are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Clinical Negligence team at this professional law firm in Plymouth. This is a part time role – 2 ½ days a week working 20 or 21 hours
The successful candidate will provide efficient and effective support as well as being passionate about providing high quality secretarial support and excellent client care.
It is essential that you have proven recent experience in a legal secretarial with excellent audio typing skills (using digital dictation) you will also have experience of using a case management system along with excellent IT skills.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Professional and positive work attitude
- Proficient and accurate typing skills
- First rate communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Modern IT skills
- Ability to manage their own workload and have excellent organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive work attitude and adaptable to change
- Competitive Salary
- Five weeks’ annual leave, plus bank holidays, plus 2 days over the Christmas period .
- Contributory pension scheme with variable contribution options.
- Employee Assistance Programme (counselling service).
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.