Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary/Assistant to join their busy Conveyancing Department on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will provide first class administrative/legal support and secretarial service for the firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the conveyancing team.
- Audio typing
- Diary management
- Undertake general filing administration
- Undertake e-mail management, ensuring that urgent emails are dealt with
- General administration support to the conveyancing department
- Answering the telephone and supporting clients across the firm
- Accurate typing skills essential
- Secretarial experience within the conveyancing department essential
- Well organised, good at planning ahead and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as a team
- Excellent attention to detail
Full time hours: 35 per week, Monday – Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £18,000 per annum
Benefits: 5 weeks Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.