Our client is a Plymouth based firm of solicitors who pride themselves of both looking after both their clients and staff.
They are a firm with vast experience in working with commercial and corporate clients of all sizes across the region. The Corporate and Commercial, Property, Employment and Litigation teams are able to provide companies and organisations with a comprehensive and joined up approach to all their requirements.
This firm recruit and develop exceptional people and provide an environment that encourages creativity, where their lawyers can think and do things a little differently; understanding the needs of people and businesses, providing timely and the very best advice and treating the clients as part of the team. They also provide a comprehensive learning and training programme for all their staff with an emphasis on developing professional, experienced and approachable lawyers.
This firm are looking for a Legal Executive/NQ Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team in Plymouth.
The role will cover the full range of commercial property disciplines and will allow for business development and networking opportunities. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, pragmatic, approachable and ambitious.
The successful candidate will have:
- a good understanding of commercial property law
- the ability to run or assist with caseload from receipt of instructions through to completion and post-completion
- to understand and embrace high quality client service
- an appetite for business development and networking
- the ability to deliver clear, commercial advice to a variety of client types
This firm offer:
- a competitive salary;
- the opportunity to work and learn in a successful, supportive law firm that values hard work and commitment to client service;
- the opportunity to work with a varied commercial client base across the full range of value transactions;
- the opportunity to work on transactions spanning the full commercial property spectrum;
- the freedom to assist the team in building its client base.
The role is for 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. until 5.00 p.m.).
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.