Our Client is a firm specialising in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Their dedication to these areas of law means that over the years the practice has acquired the necessary expertise and an excellent reputation for achieving results for clients.
The firm has grown to become one of the country’s leading Claimant Personal Injury law firms, enabling them to offer clients a high level of expertise gained over many years of experience in this field. The firm has also been at the forefront of defending the public right in this area, with their leadership of the Consumer Justice Alliance.
On behalf of our client we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the specialist Legal Claims Advisory team. The Legal Claims Advisor is pivotal in securing potential clients; they are one of the first points of contact for all new clients. This specialist team utilise their expert customer service skills, combined with a confident telephone manner and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone and in person. This team speaks with all new clients to obtain the details of the potential claim, working effectively and efficiently with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to secure our new clients.
A legal background would be helpful but not essential. Once the initial training of a couple of months is completed the role can be based from home although members of the team often come into the office once a week.
- To build rapport with potential clients both over the phone and in person, to ensure that all initial details involving the potential claim are obtained.
- Collation of all information regarding potential claim, including typing the details of potential claim.
- To prepare all necessary documentation in relation to taking on a new claim or advising the client we are unable to help at this time.
- To explain to potential clients the nature of the conditional fee agreement
- Excellent customer service skills with demonstrable evidence of building rapport with customers/ clients both over the phone and in person
- Strong IT and typing skills
- A team player who is flexible and dedicated.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Confident, positive and professional telephone manner.
- An ability to demonstrate effective time/diary management
- An ability to ‘talk and type’ directly into an electronic enquiry document
This firm is an equal opportunities employer with a number of benefits to staff including:-
- A company pension scheme available to all staff which this firm contributes a percentage of employees’ salary to (subject to qualifying criteria).
- A generous holiday allowance, with loyalty days for longevity of service.
- Sickness Benefit Allowance
- Child care Voucher Scheme (if applicable and optional)
- Bike to work scheme
- Death in service
- Recently introduced scheme of up to 10% of salary subject to performance. Annual appraisals are held in January and bonus nominations are decided then and if successful, this is paid in February.
- Hours:- 9am – 5pm – Monday – Friday
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.