Our client is a well-established law firm based in central Exeter and on their behalf, we are looking for a Legal Cashier to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
Previous experience within a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Day to day client receipts, payments, and other transactions.
- Liaising and reporting as necessary to the Head Cashier.
- Ensuring compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules and other relevant professional standards.
- Posting of ledgers and time records.
- To undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations.
- The preparation of cheques.
- The processing of bank transfers and telegraphic transfers.
Required qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.