Our client is a well established law firm who has grown to become one of Plymouth’s leading Solicitors, offering both business and personal legal advice to clients in and around the area.
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit for a Legal Cashier on a full-time, (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm), permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly focused and driven individual to join a busy, modern and expanding local law firm.
Key duties will include:
• Administering completions
• Processing outgoing Office and Client account payments
• Identify and research incoming Office and Client account payments
• Reconciling client and office bank accounts
• Adhoc credit control
• Assisting with the SRA Audit
• Deposit incoming cheques
• Communicate with clients or fee earners regarding payment information when required
• Raise sales invoices
• Post Purchase Ledger entries
For this role you will need to have Legal specific accounts experience including some knowledge of the solicitor’s accounts rules.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.