Legal Southwest Ltd
Our client is as well establish legal practice with several offices across North Somerset. Their history can be traced back over 400 years and today, as a firm, they continue to go from strength to strength.
They provide expert advice to both private and commercial clients about a wide range of legal issues. They offer a professional, specialist service combined with a personal and friendly approach.
They are an entirely independent firm; they do not pay, or receive referral fees from anyone, and have no outside owners.
They are dedicated to providing a good, local service and are very much a part of the communities in which they live and work. The majority of their employees are local.
They are actively involved in the local communities, providing sponsorship to local sports teams, theatres and events and many of the staff volunteer with local charities and community organisations.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant/Legal Secretary to join their team in Midsomer Norton. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and confident individual and will have:
- Excellent secretarial and client skills
- High word processing and audio typing skills
- A good telephone manner and ability to deal with client enquiries effectively and efficiently
- Ability to encourage and work in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills to liaise with staff and key contacts at all levels
- The ability to assess and analyse information quickly
- Self-motivation skills with the ability to handle multiple work strands simultaneously
- Previous experience as a Conveyancing Assistant / Legal Secretary.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send us your CV via the form below.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.