Our client is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their Plymouth office dealing with Marine law.
This is a full time, permanent position and you will ideally have the following:
- Experience of working within a legal environment;
- Enjoy building client relationships and share the firms enthusiasm for excellent client care;
- Enjoy working as part of a professional and motivated team;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Pay strong attention to detail;
- Be able to work to deadlines and prioritise when necessary but also use own initiative where appropriate;
- Be committed to the firm and its core values;
- Have good IT skills;
In return you will receive a competitive, market rate salary and be in a supportive working environment with importance placed on a healthy work / life balance;
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.