On behalf of out client we are looking to recruit a part time HR Officer to join the firm on its exciting journey of growth! This position would be perfect for someone looking for some flexibility in their working day to join the business on a part-time basis, providing HR support to the Director and employees within the firm. The role can be part-time or full-time, if part-time a minimum of 3 days a week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a point of contact for Directors, Senior Leadership Team, and Employees to provide advice/support on employment law and HR function.
- Oversee internal and external HR requests and enquiries.
- Support with management-employee communications.
- Co-ordinate and support the recruitment activity and process.
- Be responsible for the administration and maintenance of central personnel records, HR database and sensitive data and ensure all administration processes are followed, as required.
- Provide support with employee’s reviews such as starter monthly settling in reviews and probationary reviews.
- Manage benefit program and liaise with benefit providers.
- Support with Training Schemes and Programs
- Maintain HR records / databases.
- Assist with reporting on HR content for board/SLT meetings.
- Support the Onboarding/Offboarding process.
- Liaise with the Finance Officer on payroll-related matters.
- Prepare confidential documentation.
- Implement, maintain, reinforce, and advise on employment policies – ensuring they are fully compliant.
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A positive, warm, professional, and credible approach
- A flexible approach to work
- Takes pride in your work and who is proud to work for the business
- Previous HR experience in essential – CIPD Level 3 qualified
- Comfortable working and adapting to fast-paced environment with large degree of autonomy.
Benefits and Facilities:
- 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Free Onsite parking
- Office in good commutable location on outskirts of Exeter
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.