Our client is a growing, ambitious commercial law firm like no other. They are growing and are seeking a Head of Equity Incentives to join them on a permanent basis.
The founder and CEO of the firm, previously worked in-house for a well-known venture capital firm. During his time there, he saw first-hand the barriers growth businesses faced in accessing quality legal advice and decided something needed to be done.
Our client aspires to disrupt the model for which legal services are provided to businesses. The Netflix of the legal world, the firm’s innovative approach to delivering highly tailored and accessible legal advice is considered genuinely different to the establishment. They are in their 8th year and hitting a £6m turnover. They have plans to triple this income by 2025. Getting in the right talent to support their growth is a key part of their strategy.
What they offer
Our clients’ lawyers work on employed and flexible basis, working remotely with access to meeting space in Birmingham, Cambridge, London, Manchester, Oxford and Sheffield (as required). They work really hard to ensure their lawyers still feel part of a team so they can collaborate, share ideas and enjoy each other’s company. The remote set up allows people to work from wherever they want, to give people the flexibility they need, for whatever reason. But, they want people to feel that they belong to an ambitious company and that their contribution towards the firms growth is recognised individually and as a team. As long as you want to work with entrepreneurial businesses, they will discuss any idea you have to do it.
The bottom line
- Work where and when you want. Full time, part time and flexible hours are available.
- No client following is required. Our client cares about experience, expertise and commitment to our clients.
- An environment with no politics, no bureaucracy and a great team of people who all play a fundamental part in the success and continued growth of the business.
- A career opportunity for all levels of experience that meets your needs and that is capable of evolving as you evolve… whether that means intellectually stimulating work for interesting and grateful clients, building a team or, for more junior lawyers, an opportunity to accelerate your career in a role supported by an experienced mentor…or all of the foregoing!
- Competitive salary, pension, holiday and healthcare equivalent to much of UK top 100 firms.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send us your CV via the form below.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.