Legal Southwest Ltd
Our client is a successful and expanding law firm and is constantly creating new opportunities for experienced and skilled individuals. They understand that their staff are essential for the future and value the contribution each individual makes to their success. The owners of this law firm are ambitious and forward thinking, they have implemented IT solutions to ensure that they are able to offer their staff the very best in technology in order to allow flexible working.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an experienced, ambitious Family Solicitor to join their team in Somerset.
- Divorce & matrimonial disputes
- Separation agreements
- Co-habitation disputes
- Financial settlements upon divorce, separation and civil partnership dissolution
- Pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements
- Living together agreements/co-habitation deeds
- Advice in relation to other family property disputes
- Children (including contact, residence, relocation and parental responsibility)
- Marketing & Business development skills
- Staff supervision
Our client offers a competitive salary and career progression for the right individual.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.