Legal Southwest Ltd
Our client provides effective legal advice to individuals and businesses across the Southwest region and the wider UK.
They have won, or been shortlisted for, national and regional awards for their client service, innovation and corporate social responsibility. They have been ranked in The Legal 500, Chambers UK and Chambers High Net Worth.
The firm operates from its two offices in Plymouth and Bath.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an ambitious and motivated Family lawyer to join their team. The main purpose of your role will be to conduct a caseload of files for clients including but not limited to divorce, financial remedy, private law children act cases and related family matters. Additionally, you will support and work alongside our head of department and other staff supporting them and getting involved in business development.
You will be a lawyer and competent practitioner, capable of handling a busy caseload. You will have drive and energy, absolute integrity and a desire to put the client and quality of service first. You will be a team player able to work under supervision, an exceptional communicator, possess excellent IT skills and have experience with computerised case management systems.
This is a full-time position, remuneration is dependent on qualifications/ experience.
Benefits currently include:
- Free private healthcare insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced contributory pension scheme
- Ongoing investment and training for personal development and career progression
- Annual bonus schemes for all staff members
- Staff discounts on legal services
- Homeworking and flexible working considered where possible
- Staff discounts and incentives
- Long service awards
- Regular and fun staff events
- Lifestyle hour ‘free passes’
- Special discounts and ticket access for numerous theatre productions
- Discounted gym membership
- Exclusive deals at popular city centre bars
- Free annual flu jab
- Refurbished offices including staff canteen and shower facilities
- Free fruit made available for all staff
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.