Our client is seeking an Experienced Residential Conveyancer to join them on a full-time, permanent basis in either their Taunton or Minehead Office.
- Working on a variety of local and national freehold and leasehold residential property matters, including high net worth sales/purchases, transfers of part, re-mortgages and new build transactions.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, estate agents and introducers of work.
- Contributing to ongoing marketing and development of the department.
- Ensuring current LEXCEL and CQS compliance requirements.
- Sound knowledge and expertise of all aspects of residential conveyancing.
- The ability to effectively prioritise.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good communication and client care skills.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Opportunity to progress your career with training and development support
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Fixed and discretionary bonus schemes.
- Flexible Office/ WFH options.
- Friendly and supportive office environment.
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.