Legal Southwest Ltd
Our client is a small friendly law firm based in Plymouth, they promote a client facing approach with the emphasis on client satisfaction, the firm does not have billing targets giving you the opportunity to give the time required to each and every case. Due to organic growth through recommendations and referrals we are looking to recruit on their behalf an experienced Solicitor or Legal Executive to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role will involve handling a mixed caseload comprising of Road Traffic, Employer’s Liability and Public Liability claims. The successful candidate will be required to manage cases from start to finish and will incorporate pre-litigated and litigated files.
This position also provides the chance to work closely with the team of solicitors and partners on high value cases.
A similar background in a law firm would be ideal, with a high standard of verbal and numerical reasoning and the ability to undertake legal research, together with proficient IT skills.
- Prior experience of the MOJ portal and/or claims which have fallen out of the portal
- Fully conversant with managing Employers Liability, Public Liability and Road Traffic claims
- Litigation experience
- Attention to detail along with a confident communicator who can communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written form is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to effectively prioritise and manage own workload.
- To assume responsibility for quality control including accuracy and timeliness of management reporting and information is key
The hours are: 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Good salary package on offer with a yearly bonus paid on the firm’s performance which has been paid out every year so far.
Holiday which increases with length of service plus your birthday off
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.