Legal Southwest Ltd
Our client is recognised as one of the country’s most progressive law firms providing decisive legal solutions to clients nationwide who value a high standard of practical legal support. Without their talented, hardworking and respected workforce our client would not be able to deliver an exceptional service to clients. They recognise the hugely important role staff play in the ongoing success and development of their business. They have a 300-year history, but are a forward- thinking firm.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Dispute Resolution Lawyer to join their busy and successful Litigation Team based in Yeovil, Somerset.
You will undertake privately funded of divorce and ancillary relief. You will be a valuable fee earner working directly with your clients, handling your own caseload.
- Have experience within Dispute Resolutions
- Understanding and be able to advise on alternative dispute resolution
- Have the ability to solve problems
- Be client focussed
- Be able to instil client confidence
- Have good negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in a team-based environment
- Ability to multitask
- Meeting and advising clients on claims
- Preparing legal documents
- Understand and implement SRA Code of Conduct
- Carry out legal research
- Advise on all aspects of property litigation
This role can be hybrid and a competitive salary and a broad benefits package is on offer. Benefits include:
- Life assurance from the first day of employment
- A salary sacrifice scheme or a group pension where employer pays in 4%
- Income protection
- Holiday – up to 26 days per year, increasing to 30 days with length of service
- A range of discounted legal services, including free conveyancing
- Generous staff recruitment bonus scheme
- Extra day’s holiday on their birthday
- Access to mental health services, including therapy sessions
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.