Our client is based in the Southwest with a strong local, national and international client base. They believe that in order to provide their clients with the outstanding service they have come to expect they need to recruit outstanding individuals who are experts in their field, and then provide them with the support, training and working environment to enable them to develop their potential.
On our client’s behalf we are looking to recruit a Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their Dispute Resolution team based in Kingsbridge.
The ideal candidate will have experience of handling a property litigation caseload and also have experience of some or all of the following areas:
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes
- Disputes concerning easements/restrictive covenants including injunctive proceedings
- Boundary disputes
- Property damage claims
- The Party Wall Act
- Contested leasehold renewals and enfranchisements
- Contentious probate disputes
- Construction disputes
You will also:
- Enjoy networking and building client relationships.
- Share enthusiasm for excellent client care.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet client expectations.
- Enjoy working as part of a professional and motivated team; and have the enthusiasm to take an active role in the continued development of the Dispute Resolution Department.
Applications are encouraged from Solicitors/Legal Executives of around 1-5 years PQE.
In return you will be offered:
- A competitive, market rate salary
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- The opportunity to take a central role in the development of the firm’s dispute resolution offering
- Have a supportive working environment with importance placed on a healthy work / life balance.
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.