Our client is an independent law firm which has been part of the Cornish legal landscape for over three decades. With offices in Redruth and St Agnes they take pride in their Cornish roots. They act for clients based across the length and breadth of the county, ‘up country’ as well as abroad. They are a dynamic forward-thinking law firm which prides itself on a friendly and inclusive culture, many of the team have worked for the firm for well in excess of ten years.
We are seeking a Conveyancing Secretary/Assistant to join the busy team at this professional law firm in the Redruth office, due to expansion.
Recent relevant conveyancing experience is essential as is an ability to get on well with colleagues, client and other professionals.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and qualities:
- is confident in their secretarial abilities.
- has typing speeds of 60 WPM +
- has strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- is a team player with a great eye for detail.
- is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines.
- is professional, motivated and be personable.
About the role:
- responsible for providing support to the fee earners.
- required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company’s procedures.
- manage client files as will be speaking with clients.
- provide daily administration.
- any other duties as and when required.
This firm are flexible in respect of qualifications and will accept applications form people looking for both full and part time work.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send us your CV via the form below.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.