Our client is an established Exeter law firm, and, on their behalf, we are currently seeking to recruit a Conveyancing Paralegal, candidates ideally will have at least 1 years’ experience of working as a Paralegal within a conveyancing department. This is a role with scope to develop within an established
The successful applicant should be able to:
- Produce a high-quality service.
- Maintain excellent file administration.
- Work successfully within a team.
- Confident with dealing with clients face to face.
- Competent with preparing completion statements, Land Registry Applications and dealing with requisitions.
A full Driving Licence is desirable.
In return you will have a positive working environment, active supervision, and investment in career development.
Flexible working available and a competitive salary.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.