Our client has offices across Somerset & Dorset. They provide a wide range of legal services to both individuals and business customers.
On behalf of our Client, we are currently seeking an experienced Conveyancer to join the Residential Conveyancing Department on a maternity contract to be based in Taunton.
- Based in the Taunton office you will be required to deal with all aspects of transactional residential conveyancing work, including the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties, new-build homes, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and first registrations.
- You will be working within an experienced and supportive team,
- This is a busy role requiring a proactive individual who will demonstrate a positive approach to work whilst maintaining a resilience and focus under pressure.
- As a team player you will have strong communication and organisational skills.
- You will possess a solid level of legal knowledge to enable you to advise clients with confidence and authority.
- With sound client facing skills you will be able to demonstrate an exceptional level of personal service.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send us your CV via the form below.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.