Legal Southwest are pleased to be working alongside one of the largest and most prestigious law firms in the Dorset and Somerset region. They describe themselves as a modern law firm with traditional values. They offer a conducive working environment that encourages innovation, learning, development and longevity.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a full time, permanent Commercial Property Solicitor who has 5 Years + PQE to join their Crewkerne office. The role will be undertaking a busy and varied caseload, liaising and networking with agents in the area and ensuring clients are given an efficient and effective service to maintain the highest reputation in the marketplace.
Candidate Skills and Experience required:
- You will have circa 5+ years’ PQE as a Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
- Have a strong overall working knowledge of Residential Property Law
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Establish relationships with local agents
- Ability to network and market the Practice
- Good time management and organisational skills
- High level of initiative
- Reliable and conscientious
- Good communication skills
- A high degree of professional integrity
- Own transport (car)
In return you will receive:
- Annual salary: Attractive negotiable package (dependent upon competency and experience level)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 am -5.15 pm with a 1-hour lunch break
- Contributory pension scheme
- Career progression for the right candidate.
- Perkbox scheme – access to hundreds of discounts from leading brands
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Discretionary annual bonuses
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.