Our Client are proud of being a professional yet welcoming firm, where they want their people to enjoy working together to achieve great results. As an ambitious, profitable and forward-thinking firm, you can expect to be provided with excellent training and development in order to further your career in a stimulating and supportive environment.
We are seeking an Associate/Senior associate who has experience of both commercial and civil litigation disputes for this professional law firm based in Plymouth.
You will need to be:
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a positive attitude to your work and to your colleagues
- Meticulous and thorough, delivering quality work
- Articulate, both in verbal and written communication
- Keen to invest in a rewarding career with the firm
- Focused upon delivering exceptional client service and you will be encouraged to assist with cross selling and business development initiatives.
This firm are serious about supporting you to achieve your longer-term career ambitions and will work with you to realise these.
This firm offer:
- a competitive salary;
- the opportunity to work and learn in a successful, supportive law firm that values hard work and commitment to client service;
- the opportunity to work with a varied commercial client base across the full range of value transactions;
- the opportunity to work on transactions spanning the full commercial property spectrum;
- the freedom to assist the team in building its client base.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.