Our client is a highly respected South Devon Law Firm which is seeking to recruit an experienced Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their busy Litigation Team which undertakes a wide range of Commercial litigation, Personal Injury Litigation and Residential and Commercial Landlord and Tenant disputes.
Although you will report directly to the Head of the Litigation Team you will have a high degree of autonomy in the conduct of your own matter files which will encompass a mix of Personal Injury litigation together with Residential and Commercial Landlord and Tenant litigation.
This role presents an excellent opportunity if you are now at a stage which marks a critical point in your career and are ready to take on a role in a forward thinking and progressive law firm which offers quality and challenging work whilst at the same time offering you a work life balance in a picturesque part of the Country.
You must be a qualified solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of three years PQE and through the experience you have gained to date will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent procedural and technical skills in relation to all aspects of Personal Injury Litigation
- Sound working knowledge of regulatory and procedural requirements appertaining to all aspects of Residential and Commercial Landlord and Tenant Litigation including the ability to conduct your own advocacy
- Excellent client care and communication skills
- An ability to work under exacting timescales
- An understanding of commercial awareness
In return, we will offer you a supportive and flexible working environment together with a competitive remuneration package incorporating WPA Health Insurance for you and your family, Pension contributions and Death in service cover.
Please get in touch if you would like more information on this role or send us your CV below in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.